Documents Required for Home Loan & Personal Loan Balance Transfers
Balance Transfer for Home Loans & Personal Loans, like most other financial products has fairly stringent documentation requirements. In order to help you understand the documents you need to keep handy before applying for a loan, we have compiled a list of items that can be of use to you
The following documents are required by financial institutions to process a home loan balance transfer.
- Pan card
- Company ID card
- Residence proof
- Self owned residence ñ Latest Electricity Bill / Landline Bill / Credit Card Bill.
- Rented residence ñ Current rent agreement with latest electricity of the flat,with a permanent residence proof.
- Latest CTC
- Latest Salary slip for the last 3 months
- Till Date salary account statement bank statement for last 6 months
- Form No.16 – Latest.
- Loan Repayment Track Records (if any)
- Forecloser Letter & List of Original Documents kept with the bank (These letters are to be obtained from the existing bank from where the loan is active. [Original letters obtained to be submitted.])
- Property Documents in case of Residential / Commercial premises
- Photocopies of all documents relating to the property to be mortgaged. [Original Documents will be collected at the time of disbursement]
- Three years financial ITR & Balance sheet required for self employed and track record of last 18 month required.